I need help for RTI
i wrote a letter to education dept the detals are as follows.
Dy. Education Officer
Respected Sir/ Madam,
I Mrs. Khursid Shakeel Kangagoli hereby inform you that my son who is studying in 7th Std. in Hansraj Mirarji Public high School, Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400058,
1) I say that due to accident of my husband who is sole earning member of my family, now unable to work and his life rely upon medicine, the expense on medicine is not affordable which affect livelihood of my family and education of my son is now at the of your authority for getting justice in form of getting Concession in fees.
2) I say that as per letter sent by me on 15th June 2011 none of the authorised and responsible person from Hansraj Morarji Public High School has taken my letter into consideration for suggestion. I say that why school authority has not accepted my letter with the words that we never accept any letter from any parents regarding such types of issue. Though they accept last year that also one the social worker had help me to get the things to be done and I got concession for the second term.
3) I say that said school authority has not followed the norms of the Act and violated the fundamental right of Individual; Right to Education is the right of every child coming into force. making elementary education an entitlement for children in the 6-14 age group.
4) I constrain to write this letter to you for Elementary Education of my son namely Sahil who is studying in 7th Std. which is constitutional right of person who is citizen of India By birth.
5) As per Right to Education Act my son is entitled for the benefit which is provided under the Act and Under Section 16 of Right to Education Act “No child admitted in School shall be held back in any class or expelled from school till completion of elementary education”.
6) I say that whether my son is entitled for elementary education or not? If yes then allow my son to continue his study in Hansraj Morarji Public High School Andheri (west), Mumbai- 400058. If Not then expecting reply in Written Form from Your Authority.
7) The School Authority is not allowing my son to attend the class and asking him to sit out side the school.
8) It is mentioned in Act that every school have to maintain records as per Section 12 (b) of Right to Education Act that free and compulsory elementary education to proportion of student subject to minimum 25%. Hansraj Morarji Public High School has neither disclose nor given any details about the Student who are availing such types of facilities which is available for proportion of the student.
Kindly take necessary corrective steps against school authority for such types of attitude of Management and other authorized and responsible person/s and allow my Son Sahil to continue the education in the same Hansraj Morarji Public High School Andheri (west), Mumbai- 400058. Till he complete his elementary education from aforesaid school.
Encl. Letter send on dated 15th June 2011
now i want to do RTI still the school authority is not allowing the student to attend the class.though the school is fully govt added and the fees is approx Rs 18000/pa.
and i want this letter to be sent to higher authority also so pls hlep to give me where to send and their address .I need to help for RTI also means how to draft a letter to write one to school and other to education dept also. we will have a ligeal proof.
shaikh zakir hussain